Industrial Hygiene (IH) is a profession dedicated to protecting people in the
workplace and in the community from environmental and occupational hazards. IH
is the anticipation, recognition, evaluation, and control of environmental
factors that may result in injury, illness, or impairment, or affect the
well-being of workers and members of the community.
Although considered a science, Industrial Hygiene is considered a science,
but it is also an art that involves professional judgment, creativity, and human
interaction to solve complex problems. IH services include:
- Investigating and assessing the workplace for hazards and
potential dangers to health and safety.
- Making recommendations to improve the safety of workers and the
- Training and educating workers about job-related risks.
- Ensuring compliance with federal, state, and local laws.
We serve Manufacturers, Contractors, Building Owners, Small Businesses,
Municipal Agencies, Schools, and anyone with responsibility for the well-being
of worker or the community. Our services help you achieve:
- A safe and healthy workplace.
- Regulatory compliance.
- Reduced Worker’s Compensation and third-party liability exposure.
- Reduced absenteeism.
- Greater productivity.
- Greater employee job satisfaction.
Our reports are clear, concise and easy to understand. We know that even the
best investigation is of no use to our clients if they cannot understand the